Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'll be back soon

Blogger has had a few problems since May 11, 2011, and I have been unable to publish anything for the last few weeks.
We will see if this will publish; if it doesn't than Blogger still has problems.
A note here -- some people say they have totally lost their blogs; I have just lost access to my blog (although I was able to change my profile).

But I will tell you what I have been doing in the time I have "disappeared."
I have been checking the work done by the publishers' editor and making a few corrections -- not too many at all.
The work does mean I have had an extreme shortage of free time -- hence no blog entries.
But there is a little information to give you:
The publisher has changed the name of the book, which will be:
THE PATHFINDER: A. C. ANDERSON'S JOURNEYS IN THE WEST
The cover has been designed and you can already see it on the Heritage House website, under the new title.

It has been a refreshing break to talk about researching our Beaulieu ancestors, but it is probably time to return to Alexander Caulfield Anderson.
However, I have one more post to enter about researching fur trade ancestors -- this time it will be about following the postings of the employees of the Hudson's Bay Company.
But remember -- even the HBC records are not always accurate.
I'll tell you why.

Now, let's see if this will publish.....

1 comment:

  1. In case you are wondering how I suddenly got access to my blog, after three weeks of being locked out -- I upgraded to Google Chrome from Google. I guess blogger doesn't accept Google anymore....

    ReplyDelete