Sunday, February 5, 2012

Historical Maps Society Talk

I am just finishing off my talk for the Historical Maps Society, and have learned that the meeting is open to the public -- anyone can come. I had thought it was a private group, but not so.
The meeting is held in a boardroom in the Barber Learning Centre, at UBC; the talk can be from three-quarters of an hour to one hour and I see I can actually bring some of my maps with me.
It begins at 7pm. in the evening, Monday Feb. 6 -- tomorrow, in fact.

I am bringing a dozen or so books to sell at the meeting, but if you are unable to come the books are for sale at People's Co-op Bookstore. I will be at the Commercial Avenue/Street branch to sign the copies they have on hand -- this is not a formal event, I will just drop in to do it.

We'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment